Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dream house.....

In my fantasy land, where I wear a tiara and am always right, and amazing, I also have a perfect house. It has:
1. Big eat-in kitchen, with a big bulletin board for posting things.
2. An "office" corner for me.
3. A craft room, with a dark room.
4. A family room- a place for the kids to go and leave me alone, lol.
5. Tons of closets, shelves and storage.
6. His n hers bathrooms- I don't want to share any more.
7. A man cave- so the husband can go away and be grumpy somewhere else.
8. A large out door space with room for parties.
9. A pool.
10. And a pond.
11. A tree house.
12. The laundry room would be on the same floor as the bedrooms, not in the basement!
13. A screened in porch with a swing.
14. Room for a tread mill...... gotta work off all the food I will cook in my huge kitchen!

No comments: