Sunday, June 29, 2008

:0(

Dear XXXX,
It has been a while since I actually talked to you. Weirdly enough, I don't miss you. I thought that I would, but I don't. Maybe the truth was there all along and I just couldn't see. You are a user and a liar. I was fooled for too many years and I believed you, supported you, defended you and protected you. When I finally started to question you and your actions, you call me names and accuse me of disloyalty.
You have turned out to be the worst kind of friend. Since the demise of our "friendship" I hear from another person that you misrepresented me for years. Perhaps to keep me from forming a relationship with that person? Perhaps. It really doesn't matter any more and I really don't even care. I am, quite honestly, relieved to be done with your baggage and drama. I didn't realize how very much you drained out of me until I got away. I can honestly say that you seem to enjoy putting yourself into the victim role. You play it well. And then use it for blackmail. You are a fraud and a phoney. Get a really big grip on reality and come live with all of us in the genuine world. Until then, and then only after you apologize, I have absolutely nothing to say to you and don't even want to look at you. I tried to apologize and asked you to set the record straight and you responded with more insults and names. I do hope that I am never this blind again in my lifetime. I thought I was too old to be so fooled.

Sincerely, Susan

No comments: