Monday, June 30, 2008

Zachary's Room

I sort of finished Zachy's bedroom. It looks much better....



The bed The pool table Under the bed- I need to organize

The dresser- notice the excess of Webkinz and Pez dispensers. I had to buy an extra set of sheets. As the bed is difficult to make, I am only using a fitted sheet and blanket, so the top sheet was transformed into a valance curtain and then I made a "hiding spot" curtain for the under bed area. I put his bookshelf behind the door. It looks nicer with the furniture moved around. Yes, his bed covers the window and is almost sitting on top of the air register, but his room is so tiny and awkward, there is just no way to have it perfect. I just bought this poster (eBay- hello) for his wall. Of course, I had to buy a General Greivous action figure (doll?) also.

For the uneducated, this is Darth Vader and Boba Fett. Boba Fett is cool because he has a jet pack and awesome weapons. And Darth, well, he is just a bad ass. Should I be concerned about my son's adoration of the Dark Side?

No comments: