Sunday, June 22, 2008

Big Boy Bed




Zachary finally has a big boy bed. About time....at 5 years, 3 months and 3 days, he is 49 pounds and about 48 inches tall. His poor little feet were sticking off the bottom of the mattress (of course, his dad hangs off our bed, too, but that is another problem). Here he is showing off his new bed. And what appears to be a very large bullet. Have I mentioned he is into weapons (his fave color is camouflage)? I still need to arrange the furniture and decorate, but Las Vegas was not built in a day....

I never say too much about my son- I really wonder what he is going to be when he grows up. My thoughts are Naval Academy, followed by Marine Corps and some sort of FBI/Secret Ops....... Or a Ninja Baseball Player Rock Star Golfer. Could go either way.

UPDATE- there are now a million X's scratched all over the wall and ceiling courtesy of using the smaller bullet (see attached) as a "pencil" ARRRG. I know what I am doing tomorrow.

No comments: