Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Communion Cards

Here are the cards I finally finished for Helen's first Communion (back in May- hey, I'm slack). I cannot get the hang of posting images. They are never where I want them in the layout. Here are the details:









Image-Elegant Cross by Rubber Stampede; Ink- Versamark, Emboss powder- Stampendous White Pearls; Scallop circle- Nestablilites; Emboss background- Cuttlebug filigree; Ribbon- organza by Morex Corp

I am sending them out with the portraits I had taken a while back- I would post one but I deleted the smiles by wire email, I am guessing.
The writing on the inside was done with Word and printed. It reads:
And Jesus said unto them, "I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that beleiveth in me shall never thirst." John 6:15

My awesome sister sent me the link for the portraits!

I LOVE the laughing one so much. It looks like she sees angels.

No comments: