Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wasted trip

We were supposed to go to the farm yesterday. Unfortunately someone else had planned the trip for my moms group and did not check to see if they are open on Monday. They are not. So we went to a little park instead and then got lunch at Pizza Hut. Helen insisted on Pizza (go figure) and actually didn't have too many problems afterward. Maybe she is outgrowing it.
Ozzy is still shedding like a beast. Helen is using this FurBuster to brush him and fur is literally all over the place. I was about to vacuum, but I guess I will wait. There is fur everywhere he has been this morning. I love my dog, but the fur has been unreal this year!
We are going Gunpowder to swim today. Will post more later.
It is later and here are some pictures.




Zachary and Helen and our lunch. I had a fakon, lettuce and tomato sammie; they had ham. Those are cherries mixed with the melon. The square thingies are the cracker chips from Lay's.

No comments: