Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

 I got a camera like this one for Valentine's Day.  This means David had to actually plan ahead, ha ha.  He has a camera like this one, and being the competitive couple that we are, I need one so I can take better pictures than him.  I have to figure out how to load this thing, though.  It is not 35 mm.  It uses medium format film and you cannot just drop it off a Target to be developed.

Today was spent moving everything out of the path from the back door to my craft room.  The new heat pump is coming on Monday and they need to be able to get to everything.  I guess the upside to it is that I cleaned up lots of dog fur and will have chance to reorganize my gear when I put it all back.  The heat pump thing is upsetting.  It was old and we have no choice but to replace it.  We are running on emergency heat now and will have no a/c later.  It was just a huge chuck of cash that we don't have right now.  I'm just glad it held out until I went back to work.

I am off to chaperon the middle school dance at school/church.  This sounds awfully boring if you ask me.  All the boys line up on one side and act stupid while the girls dance with each other.  Maybe one or two sets will "couple up" and dance a slow one.  That's how it usually goes, lol.

No comments: