Monday, February 23, 2009

Living room........

the new carpet is here!!!!!!!!!!  David rearranged the furniture.   I kinda like it, but we will lose two pieces of furniture and some storage.  Coincidentally enough, they are the two things he hates- the green thing and the tv stand.  The green thing is NOT leaving my house.  Period.  I bought it in Boone, NC and it traveled to Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia and Maryland.  It is not leaving.  I just don't know what to do with it or the things that were stored in it (board games and some large serving pieces).  Also, this means the fish tank will stay in the dining room.  Yuck.  We have had fish since Helen was a baby and I am so tired of the gosh darn fish.

2 comments:

Kelly Carroll said...

The pie cabinet! Fuck yeah! I just mentioned that gorgeous piece of furniture last night.

Susan said...

David absolutely hates it, it is one of my favorite things..... go figure. When I met him, he had milk crate furniture and a futon, so I don't value his opinion.