Friday, February 27, 2009

Thirteen for Thursday (a day later)

1.  Getting my hair cut on Friday and going to lunch with Erin
2. Need to get my grades into the computer- why can't I ever get this done in a timely fashion?
3. My glasses need to be cleaned
4. I hate the fact that my house is torn apart still
5. Spring needs to hurry up
6. I want to go to the movies and I don't even really care what I see
7. I gave up soda for Lent and I am cranky
8. I actually only have about 1 load of laundry to do today- rare for Friday
9. The kids think I hired a maid to vacuum bedrooms and change the sheets today- that is how I got Helen to pick up her toys
10. My feet really need a pedi before flip flop season begins
11. The beach is calling me
12. Zachary's birthday party is not going to plan itself
13. The craft fair is driving me crazy

No comments: