Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am a bad mom and a nerd.....

I am a bad mom because while my children are risking life and limb on a 4 wheeler, I am sitting inside with mango rum and air conditioning posting useless junk on my blog. As long as they keep passing the front door at a regular interval, they are OK, right? Right?

So, I bought a new lesson plan book today at The School Box. I am very picky about lesson plans books because I seriously need visual organization and lots of space. I am really digging this one because it has space on the inside to write objectives and methods, but the facing page allows me to break down art, music, centers, etc. I also bought spinner thingies to make games, new calendar numbers, a book of story time activities and "Fruits of the Spirit" posters. Religious posters for classrooms are pretty hard to find when you live in an area with NO teacher supply stores. I will bore everyone with Fruits of the Spirit at a later date! I know you cannot wait!!!!

No comments: