Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I really need to get motivated

I am looking forward to getting to GA. I really am. So why am I finding it so hard to get ready? I have not done the laundry, packed one thing, made a list or anything! This is not like me, either. Just can't seem to get started. I think part of it is that I am dreading the drive. Two kids fighting in the car for hours is not fun to me. Listen to them call each other names is not either. I guess to get there, I have to endure the travel portion. Why have they not invented teleporting?

To do list:
clean out my car (so David doesn't have to drive around in crumbs and trash)
clean out David's car (cuz he is not as neat as he claims)
LAUNDRY!
Clean out gerbil and hamster cages
Iron
Change kid's bedsheets (so they come home to a clean bed)
Gather power cords, chargers, dvd players, nintendos, games, dvd's, mp3 players, cameras, batteries, lap top, books, etc. (this is the hardest part)
Fill prescriptions
Go to the bank
Shop for drinks, snacks
Pack
Load car

Lots to do, lots to do!

No comments: