Friday, July 02, 2010

Poolside Picnic

We go to the pool every day (getting my money's worth!). Helen has swim team practice from 12 to 12:45, so we usually take our lunch. So I guess I really don't get a break from packing lunches! There is a concession stand there- the usual hot dogs, burgers, pizza and fries.... It is expensive, not healthy and certainly not allergy friendly. Once in a while I will buy snow balls (once I told the kids they had to buy their own, they stopped asking- funny how they don't want to spend their own $$$), but we always take our own lunch and snacks.
Here is an example (cuz I know the world wants to know what I had for lunch):
This is one of the kids' containers- turkey (on white cuz Dad went shopping), with cucumbers,
pretzel crisps, cantaloupe and red grapes.....






I had a salad- mixed greens, chopped egg, cucumbers, GEORGIA tomato..... the small containers hold ranch dressing and Salad Sprinkles:




(i really need to get rid of the incorrect date stamp, grrr)

No comments: