Thursday, September 09, 2010

Is it really Thursday?

1. Someone just pointed out that today is indeed, Thursday.
2. This week has flown/dragged.....
3. I am getting very frustrated with "the system".
4. Education is more messed up than most people will ever realize.
5. Part of the frustration is that if my child was not extremely intelligent with a disability, they would have probably bent over backward to accommodate......
6. But her needs are simple, really.
7. That does not make them less important.
8. A solid background can make her the next Cesar Milan, instead of "just" a dog groomer.......
9. "The System" is forgetting that ALL children deserve to be given the tools to reach their potential....
10. I have also figured out why I don't have that many friends...
11. In school, my friends were boys.
12. When you are 42, trying to hang out with "the guys" just pisses off their wives!
13. And I am not looking for an ass- whoopin'.

No comments: