Thursday, September 02, 2010

THURSDAY!!!!!!

1. First week back at school....
2. It felt long and we didn't even have students.
3. Actually, that may be WHY it felt so long.
4. I think the day would go much faster with some four year olds running around!
5. Plus getting up and out the door is kicking my behookie this week.
6. But props to me- I have remembered to set the coffee pot and dishwasher every night.
7. Love waking up to hot coffee and clean dishes!
8. I think I may now officially be a cat hater.
9. In fact, I will be that goofy lady with the dog in her pocket book.
10. She will have a rhinestone necklace and a pink hair bow, maybe even a sweater or two.....
11.Don't ask me why about the cats.... I will just say it has been a long week!
12. As I get older I realize more about human behavior....... and the less I"get" about some folks.
13. And the more I know it is ok to not like everyone!

No comments: