Thursday, July 10, 2014

13 13 13

1. I took a very long break.
2. It has been a very difficult year.
3. I really have missed blogging lately and hopefully will stick with it.
4.  Big changes in my life = big changes to the blog.
5.  Since I have been thinking more about my health, the new posts will reflect that.
6.  There may be some other things coming along too.....
7. My life is pretty boring and I know that.......
8.  In the interest of keeping my job, I will need to keep all things super personal, or controversial, to myself.
9. I like to write, but had been lazy using the 13 list and nothing else....
10. Going to really write this time.
11.  Going to not let life continue to trip me.....
12. Actually, more like life is on its hands and knees behind me while time gives me a big shove......
13. then I cry.

No comments: