Sunday, July 20, 2014

Planning a Camping Trip

This week I will not really prep for the week.  I am going camping Thursday to Sunday, then I leave for Georgia on Tuesday.  That means I need to use what I have on hand. But I will to plan for the trips.  Pinterest is my go to for that sort of thing. Since I am planning for several food issues/preferences, I will need to be creative. Plus I do not want to take too much food.

So here are my plans:

Thursday-
Dinner- hobo packs (these can be customized- veggie burger for H, regular for us, plus veggies we like)

Friday-
Breakfast-SPAM and eggs (no spam for me), fruit, muffins
Lunch- fend for yourself (options- tuna, sardines,boiled eggs, pbj, crackers, muffins, fruit, nuts)
Supper- hot dogs, chili (veggie dog for helen, no chili), slaw

Saturday-
Breakfast- Poptarts, fruit, boiled eggs (z has to be on laxfield at 7:15)
Lunch- fend for yourself (options- tuna, sardines,boiled eggs, pbj, crackers, muffins, fruit, nuts)
Supper- out (we are close to Ocean City)

Sunday- breaking camp- eat whatever is leftover

I will be posting more as we prep and pack.  At least there is no tent needed this time- we are staying in a mini cabin.



No comments: