Monday, July 28, 2014

Camping Recap

Trip was a success.  Pizza Chicken packs were a hit (Helen said she wished she had more).  We had food left over, but since we were able to keep everything adequately chilled, Z can have hot dogs for dinner. Helen and I will be having our girls' and moms' dinner at a local Mexican restaurant.  I am close friends with the mothers; Helen has been friends with the daughters since kindergarten. They are going to different high schools, but we want them to stay in touch.  When we have these dinners, the girls have their own table and it really is nice.

I will post pictures of the trip and a rant about children's sports later.  Today is busy as I am trying to get things in order for the pilgrimage tomorrow.   Car needs attention, I need to order Helen's uniforms and shoes, laundry needs to be done.   I have not packed, but the camping clothes will not be Georgia clothes,so I'm good there!  Want to make sure David has clean, ironed clothes and some food.  Need to clean the bathrooms and vacuum.  So,busy busy busy.......But just so the post is not totally void, here is a picture.....
I love that he looks like he is smiling.

No comments: