Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday Morning

Sleeping in once in a while is nice, but I still like to be up before everyone else. I can think, have coffee, not listen to anyone yelling..... I like to pretend I have control over my day and can do the things I want/need to do. Then people wake up and they have different ideas. *sigh*

this is not my deck, but wouldn't this be nice?
Today I need to plan and organize for the little camping trip we have coming up.  Laundry is calling.   I wanted to paint some trim and the bathroom door. And my dining room needs attention, desperately.  I want to smoke a roast for dinner, too.  I know I will get maybe one thing on that list done, but it's nice to think about, any way.

In the mean time, I am googling "vegetarian camping" to try to get ideas on what my child might eat.  I'm enjoying my coffee and the quiet.

No comments: