Sunday, July 13, 2014

Food Prep Sunday

My weeks will not always be simple enough that I can prep on Sunday, but for now that is what I am calling it.  Today I will clean the fridge, shop and do some prep work.  Depending on the whims and mood of the lone child I have today (missing another lax tourney because it could have meant too long for someone to be home alone), I may have to spread it out over a couple of days (like last week).

I am trying to follow this plan from Melissa Joulwan.  This means I cook some veggies, some meats, a soup and some kind of stew.  Here's what's up for this week:

Boiled eggs                                      Mixed Roasted veggies                 Raw: cut up veggies, salad Sausage (making my own)               Thai Coconut Soup                                  greens
Beef stew                                         Roast chicken                                Snacks: almonds
Cauliflower Rice                             Baked sweet potatoes

in the oven

thai chicken soup

done!

someone will still say there is no food

this is how i keep track

beef stew

No comments: