Friday, January 09, 2009

my day off.......


what am I doing?  Not much- I am folding and putting away laundry, going to the grocery store to get cheese and bananas, stopping by work for an hour or so- I want to finish some things, and stopping by a birthday party for a one year old.  Then I will pick up H & Z.  For movie night, we will be watching......Chrissa (David will be very bored).  This is the American Girl of the year.  Helen wants the doll for her birthday.  It is more than we typically spend on birthday presents, but I told her if she had a simple party this year, she may be able to get it.   So she is having a sleepover with 5 friends.  She wants to roast hot dogs and make smores in the back yard.  If it is warm enough, she wants to sleep in the tent.  It is big enough for the girls and I will get the privilege of having to stay out there, too.  Now, I love camping, but sitting out in my own back yard doesn't sound that fun.   Her birthday is not until May, but she typically starts planning her party in July.  Right after she tells me what she's going to be for Halloween and what she wants for Christmas and she rarely ever changes her mind.  Well, I need to get a shower and fold clothes......

No comments: