Wednesday, January 14, 2009

rollercoaster......

3:20- sullen, fighting with Zachary
3:40- cooperative (did sit ups w/out being told)
4:20- running around outside, happy
4:45- demanding and pushy, begging to have neighbor go to karate (Z's class) with us
4:50- fine- goes running to car to leave
4:52- crying because other neighbor is not allowed to come to karate (how am I supposed to let girl #2 come if I already said no to girl #1)
5:16- fine, playing her DS and reading a magazine over my shoulder
5:20- announces "my life is sweet" because she found $2 in her purse and wants to buy a Gatorade
6:00- upset because the two neighbors are together and she can't join because she needs to do homework
6:20- refuses to do homework or the rest of her karate practice because girl #2 is not here, she's at girl #1's house
6:53- still in her room, but no longer screaming

I have a feeling puberty will not treat us kindly.......

No comments: