Thursday, October 21, 2010

13 13 13 13 13 13 13


1. Really, really wanted those brown boots, but didn't buy them.
2. Lord help me, they were SOOOOO flippin' hard to pass up!
3. I love me some boots.
4. They make me feel all tall and bad ass.
5. As if 5 foot nuthin' could ever be tall.
6. Which may explain why I like teaching four year olds.
7. Never met one taller than me.
8. I wish I knew how to play the guitar.
9. I'd be like Maria in the Sound of Music.
10. Why don't you ever see women with dark brown hair and blonde roots?
11. And why don't the platinum blonde/black roots chicks schedule an appointment as they walk out of the salon.
12. Seems like they would know their hair is going to grow (as that is inevitable).
13. I used to regularly color my hair, but am currently sporting brown hair with silver highlights.........

No comments: