Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sometimes...

I get so frustrated, especially in public. First of all, have you people never shopped in a store before? Could you kindly take a look around a realize you are not the only person in the aisle and get your behiney out of the middle of it? No one can get around you and you just STAND there, usually with your grubby children, even after I have said EXCUSE ME 3 times. Second, do you really need to walk around AC Moore with your cell phone and Blue Tooth talking about Lord knows what? And so LOUDLY? And stop cussing. I don't want to hear it, and I don;t want my children to hear about what your did with your date last night, either.

Finally, why can I not go anywhere on Sunday without having to deal with a certain NFL team's jersey everywhere? Where I come from, you don't wear nasty flip flops and football jerseys to CHURCH. Nor do you wear pajama pants, jeans or anything you may have slept in. I know what you're gonna say- God doesn't care what I wear...... Well, it's His house. You would dress up more than that to go to a friend's house. Or a party. This is God's house, show some effort.

No comments: