Friday, October 22, 2010

FIELD TRIP!!!!!!!!

I love a good field trip. And I love this little place. We are going to Clark's Elioak Farm today!!!!!


I plan to take a lot of pictures tomorrow and then hide from my class, lol!

Seriously, I love the old recovered artifacts the most. I wish I could go to the original Enchanted Forest and take some pictures there.

On a side note, I would also like to photograph abandoned buildings, but they scare the bajeezus out of me- I am claustrophobic for one thing (good for someone who works in a basement) and I have a fear of rodents and falling through rotten floors. So I guess Urban Exploration is not in my future, although the photos are awesome. But I have to admit one of the strangest and best "dates" David and I have ever been on involved 5 cameras and 3 dozen rolls of black and white film at the cemetery in Covington, GA!

No comments: