Friday, October 08, 2010

thirteen (plus one cuz i waited til friday)

1. I am 43 now.
2. Never thought I'd be that old, lol.
3. I think about when my mom was 43.... she was beginning her 30 year journey of menopause.
4. That and her thyroid/depression/blood pressure/back pain served as excuses for almost everything.
5. Now for a few random thoughts.....
6. If you are going to be late picking up your child from school, do not walk in with a Starbuck's cup (unless it is FOR the teacher). Hint- now I know WHY you were late and I am annoyed.
7. If you have time to build your own boat, you clearly have time to unload the dishwasher and put a NEW trash bag into the trash can. Just sayin'.
8. Have found out that as soon as a Husky completes blowing its coat, Pomeranians begin.
9. I used to feel guilty about liking some students more than others. I have since learned that in all things in life there are favorites. You just have to find a way to not show it.
10. I owe Laquetta Brummet of Infants of Dunwoody everything in my adult life. She was the mentor I needed and the mom I never had......
11. And back to my birthday- which have a way of sucking.....
12. For my 43rd I found out I have diabetes.
13. Blood tests next week will confirm, but I really did know it already.
14. Don't tell my mom!

No comments: