Thursday, December 16, 2010

13! for Thursday

1. Finding inspiration is sometimes hard.
2. Then one just decides to write and see what happens.
3. Sometimes it is effective; sometimes not.
4. But it is making me think.
5. About:
love
regret
things I thought I had forgotten
what could have been
what is yet to be
6. But one thing that keeps coming back is this: the person who first broke my heart loved me more than I realized.
7. It is a weird feeling.
8. In one way it is nice to know that I was wrong about why he left me.
9. On the other hand, it is sad that we were each quietly missing the other.
10. As I have written many times, one cannot live a life in the past or one full of regrets.
11. Had we never broken up, I would have never lived in California, South Carolina or Maryland. I would have never become the person I am now because my experiences would be so different.
12. I would have been a bit more protected and sheltered from the world- of that I am certain.
13. Therefore, I must firmly say "I am where I am supposed to be".........

No comments: