Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'll be Home for Christmas.....

(or at least a few days after that), I hope. I still don't know for sure that we will be able to make the trip. There will be vet bills and a kennel stay involved, so that can influence the decision. I do hope we go. If not, it will be July before I get down again.

So what do I want to do while in GA? Plenty- but mostly I want to see family and some friends. I want to go to Atkins Park with David, maybe take the kids some place I have not taken them before, like World of Coke. But mostly I want to see people. I also do not know how long we would stay- school starts back on the third, so staying until after New Year's probably won't happen. Times like this I hate living so far away. And as much as I like the family trips down, I would love to fly down alone some day. Other than when my father died, I have not been alone since I was pregnant with Helen. Maybe one day.....

No comments: