Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I am trying.....

to be more festive. Really I am. I think that I need to go through my craft supplies and see what I have to throw together a craft project for Helen and Zachary. And they need to make their Christmas cards this weekend, too. Maybe I will finally get to sit down and watch some Christmas movies with them, since last Saturday was a bust! And it is time to start making gifts for teachers and friends..... a lot to do, but of course, everything needs a list! I am all about the lists and the calendar- (this is how I have managed my own ADHD since the 10th grade).
So, I do have all the decorations out, except for the snowmen in the kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Those were not in with the regular Christmas decorations- so I need to find them. All five trees are up, Santa Claus, Snowbabies and Nativity are where they belong. The front of the house needs a wreath. It is beginning to look more Christmassy in my house. I wish we were going to a party though- I need a party......

No comments: