Sunday, December 05, 2010

ba humbug

I am turning into my mom! She always ran around screaming at everyone- I finally resorted to putting up the decorations when no one was home so that I could enjoy it. I might have to go back to that philosophy.

So while I am trying to decorate and keep my seven year old from destroying everything, David has been cooking. That sounds nice and all unless you consider these things:
1. I have had to carry the boxes of decorations up and down stairs by myself.
2. I put the tree together by myself.
3. I have tried to find a home for all the things displaced by the Christmas decorations by myself.
4. I have had to stop what I am doing to find things like poultry seasoning and instruct how to make my apple crisp.
5. I have had to clean up all his dishes, wipe down the counters, wash pots, load and unload the dishwasher twice and scrub the sink 4 times.

I am really, really not feeling the Spirit.

No comments: