Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My kitchen

Next step in the home overhaul- the kitchen.  I have "new-ish" appliances, but the rest is looking  a bit old.  I don't know what to do in there.  I am thinking of a neutral wall color- like a few shades lighter than the living room (chocolate).   The cabinets look sad- I might try to put a darker stain on them.  After that, I don't know.  I don't have a lot of space in there, but I want to use some things that are important to me- a red bowl, a ceramic rooster, a red pitcher and some tins with apples on them.  Don't know where I will put them.  Plus I wanted to use more green, not red.  SO, I don't know how to incorporate the red without having to use a bunch of red.  And I saw a bread box just like the one we had when I was a kid, except it was orange not avocado.  I want it......  Or maybe the green one I saw.  I don't know.  I just want a bread box.

No comments: