Wednesday, December 03, 2008

phones, phones, phones.....

I was informed last night that we need to give up our land line.  True enough.  Anyone who calls David calls his cell (except anyone he doesn't really want to talk to).  Anyone who calls the home line wants me.  I also have a cell.  I guess I don't need both.  I just don't want to be accessible all the time.  I am picky about who has my cell number and most every number that calls is already in my address book.  If we do this I will need a new actual phone, plus some kind of hands free device- you can't DO anything holding a tiny cell phone (ie fold laundry- try it if you don't believe me). AND, I have the coolest phone number (I won't give it out here, duh, but just know that people usually laugh or don't think it is real and I've had it for 12 years).  I guess I can transfer it to the new cell.  I'm already pretty good about ignoring my phone, I am just worried about the stupid calls during things like karate- I guess I'll have to remember to leave it in the car.....

On a different note, I survived the twins birthday party.  Their mother and I are not on friendly terms and I was worried about the awkwardness.  I just stayed out of the way and talked less than ever in my life.  I realized I had not missed her at all and she annoyed me.  

No comments: