Thursday, December 11, 2008

satisfaction level......

 

I am usually pretty happy with my life.  But not today.  It has been raining for two whole days, I have a sinus infection, David is out of town, my kids are not listening at all and the school kids are being difficult because it is almost Christmas break.  I have a million things to do and not enough time or energy to do them.  I work in a basement away from everyone and feel like I have no new friends to fill the void of the ones I never get to see any more.  And no one ever returns my phone calls.  I haven't talked to my sister in weeks and even Erin is too busy to talk or get together.  I am feeling sad and isolated with no one but my (monster) children.  Even the dog is staying in the basement all the time.  Wahhhhhh.

No comments: