Friday, December 12, 2008

Yeah, Friday.....



After I dropped off children, I drove to Annapolis (about 20 miles from the school) to see an ent (alas, not Dr. Hottie).  He confirmed that I do have an infection and sent me away to the pharmacy.  Then I went to Trader Joe's where I purchased Garden Burger "riblets", kettle corn, cheese, soy yogurt and some ciabatta bread.  After running in my house to put my goodies in the fridge, I went 20 miles the other way to get my haircut.  I also bought some junk for Helen (hair things, an outfit), Christmas ornaments or the kids, Barbie and Indiana Jones.  And I dropped off my film and library books

When I went to get the kids, another teacher commented on my boots (black lace up DocMarten knockoffs from Target), which I wore with jeans that I rolled up slightly (more to keep my jean cuffs dry than to be stylish).  Any way, she told me how put together I always am and what great style I have.  Hee, hee- I needed to hear that today.  In fact, that teacher is one that I always think she looks great, so that was an extra nice compliment.  If she only knew I usually feel half- done and fat.  Any way, it makes up for the fact the fifth graders make fun of me.

No comments: