Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yippee, Thursday!!!!


1. I have not done this in about a year!
2. Not any easier coming up with junk.
3. I really like the new color in the kitchen- Helen picked it out. It is called "Grass cloth", but looks more "Granny Smith".
4. Teaching all day goes faster than being home all day- the past 3 days have been L-O-N-G, baby!
5. Helen is counting down the days until Eclipse is released.
6. I painted one fingernail with "Mood Magic" nail polish and forgot to take it off- now I have one blue/green pinky nail (color changes when I wash my hands).
7. Am thinking about old friends and new; trying to be more social.
8. I find it funny how trying to fit in and make friends is not any easier when you are 42 than it is when you are 12.
9. Laundry should fold itself.
10. I wish I had some French Fries right now.
11. Living in Georgia seems like a lifetime ago! I barely remember San Diego.... but going to Coronado Island every few days was sweet!
12. I also remember being followed by Gypsies and having my picture taken by Asian tourists in front of Horton Plaza. That was weird.
13. So was the guy who stole my underwear out of the dryer at the apartment I lived in.

No comments: