Wednesday, June 30, 2010

13!

1. I have arthritis.
2. I am old and out of shape.
3. WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!
4. Driving to GA in 15 days.....
5. 750 miles + two kids = one nutso mom
6. They are most excited about: sleeping in a hotel, eating at Cracker Barrel and the Continental breakfast.....
7. I am hoping to NOT have the problems I had last year (drive down- Zachary had to pee every 35 minutes, hit pouring rain in Augusta, GA; drive up- sat at a dead stop on a highway in 100 degree weather for almost 2 hours)
8. Note to self, if you leave the hotel to go to McDonalds, make sure you remember WHICH hotel you checked into- yeah, that happened to us, lol)
9. Eating oatmeal with soy milk and fresh peaches- yummy!
10. Looking forward to a kid free morning (thanks David).
11. RAN down the stairs this morning without making grimace faces and holding the rail and wall!!!!!! First time in over a year!
12. Swam 300 meters last night- not bad for an old fat chick.
13. Am determined to not not let this all get the best of me- I do not want to be the old lady riding a scooter around the store!!!!!

No comments: