Thursday, August 19, 2010

13 13 13 13 13 13 13

1. There is dog fur everywhere in my house and it is driving me crazy.
2. There is paper everywhere in my house and it is driving me crazy.
3. Helen is out of Ritalin and SHE is driving me crazy.
4. I am ready to get back to my work, but also overwhelmed by all that I have to do.
5. I hate running errands with my kids.
6. A newborn and toddler were easier. Really.
7. You give the baby a bottle, it goes to sleep; you give the toddler a sippy cup and a baggie of goldfish and they are occupied.
8. Big kids ask for crap they don't need, tell you they are hungry when they are not, fight with each other, feed off each other......
9. No wonder I am out of coffee, laundry detergent, trash bags, groceries.......
10. And if I do make it to the store, I forget everything I went for because I had to look at everything they want to look at!
11. Did I mention there is dog fur everywhere?
12. Where did I put that lint brush?
13. Probably under a pile of paper.......

No comments: