Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another List (cuz i know you care, lol)

1. Zachary's uniforms- he needs shorts and probably shirts, too. I will worry about pants later.
2. Zachary sneakers.
3. Zachary school supplies (he only needs a few things that I forgot to pick up).
4. Socks for both kids (don't get me started on the whole sock thing because I will get pissed off- i think they EAT their socks)
5. Underwear for Zachary- boxers or briefs this year?
6. Jumpers for Helen (because she is so tall, especially from shoulder to hip, we need to alter her jumpers)
7. Blouses for Helen.
8. Shoes for Mom (all I wear in the summer are flip flops and Converse low tops)
9. Clothes for Mom- because I looked at the pitiful state of my closet ;0(
10. New Binder for Mom- my skulls one finally fell apart
11. Pencils for Mom- I only do lesson plans in pencil and I am P-I-C-K-Y about my pencils!

No comments: