Thursday, August 26, 2010

THURSDAY/13

1. I overslept this morning- good thing I am not really in a hurry.
2. The alarm clock didn't go off.
3. Shouldn't complain- got the clock for $3, 8 years ago.
4. Guess that means a Target stop this weekend.
5. I need something battery operated (as I end up on the couch a lot, I need portable) and loud.
6. No, it isn't because David kicked me out of bed.
7. I have always had sleeping issues.........
8. Now the dogs feel the need to wake me up most nights.
9. Once I am up, I am up for a while......
10. Just am afraid of falling asleep on the sofa and staying there until 7 or 8 am.
11. My sofa is pretty comfy, at least!
12. Ice cream social for the school is tonight.
13. Helen and Zachary have been asking since the end of July "when is the ice cream social?"......should be fun!



No comments: