Thursday, August 05, 2010

Smells like Thursday


1. I have been cooking a lot the past few days.
2. This morning I made biscuits with this recipe. They were pretty tasty, if I do say so myself.
3. I made waffles yesterday and plan to make more for the freezer.
4. I'd like to have a stash of breakfast things for school mornings.
5. Helen is joining 4H.
6. Being a 4H'er myself, that is kinda fun.
7. I can't imagine my mom ever being as involved in my life as I am in my daughter's.
8. Seriously, I sometimes think I was a bit neglected. Which explains a lot. A. Lot.
9. 19 more days until teacher's go back to school.
10. I still have so many things I wanted to get done, and I am running out of time.
11. There are finally pictures hanging on the wall in the living room.
12. Now, I need curtains.
13. But that means I'd have to pick a color........

No comments: