Monday, August 16, 2010

Last Week :0(


This is my last full week before summer break ends. Too much to do, too little time. All the projects I think I am going to get to are still widely unfinished.

My school adventure this year..... I am moving to the basement. I will share space with the after
school day care. So, I have a lot of adjusting to do. The contents of my old classroom will be moved tomorrow-----will post pictures of the process, I promise!

I am going with a sock monkey theme this year. We have a class pet, a sock monkey named Buttons. We had a regular monkey last year, but Buddy ate his face. I made ice cream social invitations to mail to my class- they feature this guy:
Sock monkey will be showing up on everything from PKA this year! I plan to scan the image in so I can use it as clip art as well.

No comments: