Friday, August 08, 2008


This is a shirt from Noisebot (I want it, hint hint). I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office. It is one of the only shows I watch. Too bad I am never sure when it comes on, cuz I never get the TV clicker thingie.

We went to the zoo after all. I will post pictures later cuz I am tired and don't feel like looking for the cable for the camera, lol. We got to see Sampson, the baby elephant today. And the kids rode a camel this time. I didn't take a lunch today and spent way too much money. Next time I'll go get some bread (that was the only reason I didn't pack a picnic).

We are going fishing tomorrow. Yes I know, I say I am a vegetarian, but I do eat fish on occasion. So call me a hypocrite if you want, but to me, any factory farm animal not eaten is helping the cause. I will not be partaking in the beef jerky, Dorito and bologna sandwich feast, however. I will be taking fakin, lettuce and tomato instead, lol. I am wiped out and want to go to bed but was conned into movie night- the kids are watching Karate Kid (again). Gotta go make some Kool Aid to go with the burnt popcorn (yummy smell).

No comments: