Tuesday, August 12, 2008

tough

I emailed the karate instructor today. I explained some of the difficulties we've had at home with practicing, etc. And I asked him to talk to her about it, saying they can tell she hasn't been practicing, etc. It is so hard to ask someone to fail your kid, but I need to nip this in the bud. She needs a big kick in the pants about every 3-4 months it seems. The lazy, negative attitude begins to rub off on everything and we cannot live with her.

She was talked to during class today and then I made her go to the leadership class after. They talked about positive attributes. She is already acting nicer........ We'll see how the rest of the month goes. I am going to insist that she go to the leadership classes, at least until soccer starts. She actually asked to play this year. I think she hates it that Zachary gets attention for sports.

No comments: