Friday, August 15, 2008

To Do List


  1. Helen- ENT appointment (her doctor, btw, is HOT)

  2. Library book drop off (didn't make it yesterday)

  3. Grocery store- we have no food (again- why are we always out of bread and fruit?)

  4. Shred papers -I have about 6 months' worth of bills and other such nonsense piled up- why is there so much )&_)@&$(&( paper any way?

  5. Lose 20 pounds

  6. Call the vet about Ozzy (should have done that already)

  7. Make hair appointment (when I start to look like my mom, it is time for a trim)

  8. Pack up school supplies

Last night I made a cute pencil case.

It is made from a dozen empty juice pouches. A recycle craft....... I couldn't find anything big enough to hold everything and I saw pouches somewhere made with 6, so I thought I could make my own and make it bigger. So there we have it. Hope Helen likes it. She usually likes the things I make, though. I think she is secretly impressed........


No comments: