Saturday, August 16, 2008

Very interesting........


Adam Ant was too hot. I hadn't given him much thought over the past years, but David was downloading crap (great white and the doors- gag). So I commented he should get some cool 80's music. Then I started thinking........ Yep, Adam is still H-O-T to me...... I remember seeing them on American Bandstand when I was about 14. I had never in my life seen anything like it. He had this crazy assed makeup and tight leather pants. The band had two drum kits........ My lame assed sister in law made fun of it and THAT is all I needed to hear- I had a new favorite. I saw him 3 times in concert; every time at the end he'd get just about nekkid to "You're so Physical" (remade by NIN, but nearly as good). I think I just about had an orgasm just watching him....... I had a video of a concert, back when it was still Adam and the Ants. The ex ended up with it some how- figures- I think I would have FOUGHT to keep that. He generously left me all his 90210 tapes, though. How thoughtful.




Which brings me to another thought........ this guy is also hot. The stupid pictures wouldn't behave, again. But the other hottie in this post is Carey Elwes from The Princess Bride. Again, too freakin' cute. Where am I going with this post? I'm not sure. I am tired and having some kind of pirate fantasy. This was supposed to be an 80's post, go figure. Now it has turned into a "why do I find men dressed as pirates so hot" post. That said, is it not interesting that I married such a non-pirate (who I still find pretty hot)? I always had a thing for eye liner wearing musician types who stole my clothes and borrowed my lipstick. Long hair and tattoos were BONUS. I went to the RenFest every year just to see guys in kilts and pirate costumes. Weird. Maybe I need to get Davey a pirate suit......... I think I just need to go to bed. And dream of pirates.

No comments: