Saturday, August 16, 2008

To Do List

Today I am tackling the foyer area. It is a mess and everyone dumps everything as they walk in the door. I cannot deal with these "hot spots" if there is no where to put anything. I plan to have lockers for the kids, a cork board, wipe off board, key holder and a place for bills and such. I will also need to find a home for my cookbooks that I use regularly- they need to be handy, but our kitchen is just too small to store them there. So, here is my "before". These are the hall as we walk in, behind the door and going to the kitchen. Our house is very small. It is also not usually this messy- In fact, I am a little embarrassed tp post my mess. But I am pulling things out to give to Goodwill, etc. Which is why all the boxes and trash bags near the stairs. After I figure out what to do, I need to paint the walls, doors and trim, too. It has been about 10 years since the hall was painted! Helen is cleaning her room today while David and Zachary take out the small boat out. Z cleaned his room already, plus Helen got to go fishing with Dad a couple of weeks agao. Helen will get to go to AC Moore later, so she is not being punished, lol!

No comments: